P h i l i p p i n e s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Coins

Go down

Gold Coins Empty Gold Coins

Post  [GM] K u y a Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:59 pm

Gold Coins 101!

1. What are Gold Coins used for?

Here in WoonRO, Gold Coins are used to buy headgears.

2. Where do I buy these headgears from then?

The Gold Coin NPC is located in NPC Zone. Click on the dancing NPC Warper just south of Prontera.

3. So how do I get Gold Coins?

There are a few methods.

i) Donation.

Donations help in keeping the server running and protected. Not only is it the easiest and fastest way to obtain Gold Coins and other items but also to support the server.

ii) Participate in automated and GM held events.

Every few hours, automated events such as Treasure Box, Maze and Devil Square will take place. These events give 1 Gold Coin to the winner.

Every so often, a GM will not only activate other events like Mr Password and Poring catcher, but also host events themselves. Players will then have the chance to get multiple wins at these events.

iii) Card Exchanger.

Exchange cards from lvl 25+ mobs with the Card Exchanger. (The Card Exchanger can be found in Event and Quest.)

1 card = 10 points
2 cards = 20 points.

20 points = 1 Gold Coin.

iv) Purchasing Silver Coins from players.

Players would sometimes sell Silver Coins obtained from GM events. The price does fluctuate but it's approximately between 210,000 - 250,000 zeny each.

v) Hunting Quests.

Simply complete a quest to receive 1 Gold Coin! How easy is that! After you are done with one quest, take another! All mobs are random!

vi) MvPs.

Avid MvPers will be thrilled to know that there is a 10% chance for MvPs to drop Gold Coins!!

vii) Facebook Events.

From time to time, WoonRO will host Facebook events. Winners will receive Gold Coins. The link can be found here.

viii) Facebook Lottery

The WoonRO Facebook Lottery is an ongoing event where the jackpot increases if there is no winner. The Lottery can be found here.

iX) Vote 4 Points

You can Vote 4 points every 12 hours. 1000 points = 1 GC and can be claimed at the Vote for Points NPC at NPC Zone. Voting takes place here.

4. But Gold Coins are non-transferable!

Yes, Gold Coins are not transferable. They would have to be converted into Silver Coins at the Coin Exchanger before they can be traded. (The Coin Exchanger can be found in NPC Zone.)

1 Gold Coin = 8 Silver coins
10 Silver Coins = 1 Gold Coin

5. Then what can I buy with Silver Coins?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

5. Can I buy the Gold Coin headgears with zeny instead?

Sure you can but only from players who are selling them, not from the NPC itself.

Hope you find this useful and happy Wooning!

Peace Out!
[GM] K u y a
[GM] K u y a
Admin

https://woonrophilippines.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum