P h i l i p p i n e s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clown/Gypsy Guides

Go down

Clown/Gypsy Guides Empty Clown/Gypsy Guides

Post  [GM] K u y a Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:24 am

Total = with foods and buffs
Base = your base stat

Total 97 vit
Total 140-160 dex
Rest Agi

Gears:
Top : Bandit hat [Leib Olmai]
Mid : Sunnies [Leib Olmai]
Lower : WCP
Body : Elite Archer Suit [Dex+3;Evil Druid Card]
Weapon : Rope of unbalance? x2 [3x Drops Card]
Shield : Valk Shield [Horn]
Robe : Commanders Mant [Jakk Card]
Boots : Combat Boots [G. Ferus]
Accessory 1 : ROTFL
Accessory 2 : Orleans Glove [Smokie Card]

+fire resist potion = 100% fire resist.

------------------------------------------------------

Both agi/dex/fire proof and vit/dex builds are viable. Although the vit/dex is much more commonly used now due to the increase in the use of SS Snipers. But it is possible to use the agi/dex/fire proof build here due to the rarity of SS Snipers and more-so people who know how to play SS Snipers.

For the agi/dex/fire proof build, you'd want to go for the highest possible multiples of 10 for agi and dex, while retaining your 100% fire resistance.
Torch Cap, Valkyrja's Shield, Jakk Card, 2 Glorious Ring (alternatively 2 Ring of Flame Lord) and a Fire Resistance Potion should allow you to reach 100 fire resistance.

The vit/dex build is pretty straight forward and in my opinion, is the more boring type to play. None the less, aim for 97 total vit on private servers and 100 total vit for official servers to obtain stun immunity. Get the highest multiple of 10 in dex and the highest multiple of 10 in agi with the left over points.

If you want a more in depth guide on how to build either of the Gypsy builds, feel free to pm me for them, since I don't really want to share these builds with common morons just anybody.

Peace Out!
[GM] K u y a
[GM] K u y a
Admin

https://woonrophilippines.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down