P h i l i p p i n e s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalker Guide

Go down

Stalker Guide Empty Stalker Guide

Post  [GM] K u y a Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:17 am

Can't imagine stalker as a good PvM. Not enough dex to get more damage, than sniper. However you can try a 99 int 99 dex with copied Jupitel Thunder in Brasilis dungeon 2. But this is weird.

That's not a full guide, but 2 stat+equip builds i used on my stalker.

DD Stalker [BG/WoE]:

Top Headgear : [Stalactic Golem Card] Holy Marcher Hat / Note Headphones
Mid Headgear : [Stalactic Golem Card] Sunglasses
Low Headgear : Well-Chewed Pencil
Armor : [Marc/Evil Druid] Valkyrie Armor
Weapon : [3x Cecil Damon] Elemental Sword
Shield : [Horn / Thara Frog] Valkyrie Shield
Garment : [Salamander / Jakk / Noxious] Proxy Skin Fragment
Footgear : [Zombie Slaughter] Diablos Boots
Accessory : [Zerom] Orlean's Gloves

Stat-build:

STR : the rest points here
AGI : base 25
VIT : 1
INT : base 99
DEX : base 99
LUK: No

Your goal is to get 100% anti-stun (because of HWs with BG wands and gypsies and status snipers) and high INT for matk. 145-149 DEX is enough for rapid skill spam. Main skills are (copied from NInja) Dragon Fire Formation / Lightning Spear Of Ice / North Wind (good for WoE, because it does AoE damage on LP) / Jupitel Thunder. Meteor Storm is good also if you have salamander card. You are going to focus your fire on 1 vit chars (creators, HW, others DD stalkers). You major advantage is you soul link - you cannot be dispelled (dont forget to recast Preserve to avoid FSK dispel) and move fast in stealth. Dont forget to use white rations (+15 matk for 10 mins) and boxes of drowsiness. +7 food and box of gloom for DEX pumping. Jakk card is good against HWs w. MS.

FSK Stalker [mostly BG/PvP trolling]

Top Headgear : I Love China / Baphomet Horns (DEF)
Mid Headgear : [Nightmare] Sunglasses / Blush Of Groom
Low Headgear : G. Pipe
Armor : [Marc/Evil Druid] Valkyrie Armor
Weapon : [2x Plankton / 2x Magnolia] or [2x Metaller / 2x Savage Babe] Knife[4]
Shield : [Horn / Thara Frog] Valkyrie Shield
Garment : [Raydric / Jakk / Noxious] Proxy Skin Fragment / Diabolous Manteau
Footgear : [Green Ferus / Matyr] Diablos Boots

STR : the rest points here
AGI : base 25
VIT : 90-99
INT : 1
DEX : base 99
LUK: 1

Play with VIT/LUK to get antistun and save points. You can tank some asuras with high hp (on BG ofcourse. Not on PvP). Your job is to inflict status with FSK. [2x Magnolia 2x Plankton] against high vit chars. [2x Metaller 2x Savage Babe] against low vit. Just jump from player to player and spam FSK. If the opposite team doesnt have creator, try Close Confine+Full Divest. Focus on Paladins, FS Profs, and SinXes. Due to your fast moving and stealth you can ask teamleader to pass you lead and e-call.

Also i highly recommend you to get 10 gym passes for keeping enough pots/foods/boxes in your inventory (Murphy's law: each time you open storage, you get asura/ opposite team rushes).

Stat-calculator: http://ratemyserver.net/stat_sim.php
[GM] K u y a
[GM] K u y a
Admin

https://woonrophilippines.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down