P h i l i p p i n e s
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champion Guide

Go down

Champion Guide Empty Champion Guide

Post  [GM] K u y a Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:29 am

gears

fatasm FEW
fantasm Sunnies
FWM
drobe of Wildcat (str+3/int+3)
+9/+10 triple liberation luna kaleet
+7 mystic proxy
variant
dring of muscle x2
inpositio (guild buff)

(Stats Guide)

A simple Champion stat build guide (could be updated in the future to add more other than stats alone but for now this is it):

Introduction

Okay first of all, there is no best build when it comes to RO. It all depends on how you play them and there is no best character either, it’s all about having fun, so if you’re a pvp maniac looking to be undefeated…. Please don’t look here.

The Champion is the only class in RO which has the capability to practically take out any normal type of character with one hit if built properly. This guide will offer various build types and how they perform in pvp/mvp/pvm/woe. Aside from asura type champs, I will also be adding combo type champs as a bonus.

But enough of that…. Let’s get on with the build eh?

Builds

Combo Types

STR/AGI Combo Type

*Note the build makes use of ROM’s and Matyr Shoes so you may edit the build to your choice. You don’t necessarily have to follow it, it’s just an example after all it is your character. 

W/ Lvl 10 Blessing and Inc Agi

Str – 93 + 27
Agi – 88 + 22
Vit - 23 + 7
Int - 23 + 17
Dex -40 + 20
Luk – 2 +3 ( for a little lucky dodge)

Comments: Since this build is agi, it’s mainly for PVM, you’ll be able to dodge most of the monsters without worrying bout getting hit. With the 120 str you’ll be killing things quick with your triple attacks. The 30 vit is there to at least boost up your HP to about 9k+ for survivability, you can think of it as a back up if your flee fails. As for the dex, you can hit almost every monster and not really have to worry about inaccurate damage. As mentioned this build is not meant for MVP/PVP/WOE, just for PVM, a build for those people who like playing around with combos and beating up monsters.

Skills: I suggest maxing out blessing and inc agi as an aco. When you get to a monk I suggest maxing out the flee and the combo skills, for triple attack you could go lvl 10 for the damage if you wish or if you would like average damage but a higher combo rate try lvl 5, any point higher would be a waste.

The Hybrid Combo Champ

*Note the build makes use of ROM’s and Matyr Shoes so you may edit the build to your choice. You don’t necessarily have to follow it, it’s just an example after all it is your character. 

W/ Lvl 10 Blessing and Inc Agi

Str – 83 + 27
Agi – 67 + 22
Vit - 63 + 7
Int - 23 + 17
Dex -50 + 20
Luk – 2 +3 ( for a little lucky dodge)

Comments: IMO, if I were to make a pure combo champ this would be it. Don’t be fooled by the mix of agi and vit, this build can rock in pvm and be fair in pvp. With a 110 str, your combo damage would be a bit higher than average and with the agi, some characters will definitely have a hard time hitting you and with 12k hp and heal at your side, you’ll definitely live. This build would work well for those who lie playing around with combos. If you find the vit too high you could give more points to int for more combo capacity. Again, you don’t have to exactly follow this build, it’s more or less an example so peace.

Skills: Again, heal and agi should be maxed, combo skills should definitely be maxed too.

Now we move on to the Asura builds (weeeeeeee)

First of all, I’d like to point out the difference in WOE/PVP/MVP builds. The three are completely different so it is possible for a WOE Asura Champ to suck at PVP and vice versa. For WOE, less dex is needed compared to that of a pvp champ because it will be chaos in woe and your teammates will be backing you up therefore less dex and more str/int. and your job is to weaken or take out defenses of the other guilds. For PVP, you will need more dex and less of the strength as you will be racing with other champs for faster cast time and will be looking to take out chars quickly before they break your asura cast. As for pure MVP, you can go high str and high int for that insane damage to mvps, as for asura cast time, having a phen card is your key and you’ll need priests to heal you up.

Second, don’t expect to live long or be invincible, sure you may be the strongest in terms of damage but as a champ you won’t have high hp and thus people who are worried that there vit may be too low as champs need not worry after all, a champ is practically a one on one character and when it comes to one on one there is only one thing that matters… YOU KILL HIM BEFORE HE KILLS YOU. Therefore sacrificing vit for dex or for st/int is nothing to worry bout in my opinion. By the time he’ll even get a chance to hit you, there’s a 90% chance he’ll be dead already so those who like playing long surviving characters with insane damage, the champ is not really your type, you could try LK or Paladins.

The WOE Asura type

str 87 + 23 110
agi 1 + 9 10
vit 53 + 7 60
int 45 + 17 62
dex 81 + 24 105
luk 2 + 3 5

This uses one ROM and one Nimble glove for versatility. You could try wearing a hyper headband and another ROM for str or another nimble glove and an aoa or missy crown depending on your liking or even a phen glove. Basically the purpose of this build is for pushing back the opposing guild whether you play as a defender or as an attacker. Your role in the guild is to help your guild reach the emp room or to help weaken the attacking force and not to take out every char and go Rambo on every opponent you spot. This explains the vit making you live longer than other champs, as for dex there will be plenty confusion during woe and priests will be helping you therefore your asura casting is okay.

The 120 dex build

str 87 + 23 110
agi 9 + 9 18
vit 43 +7 50
int 30 + 17 47
dex 96 + 24 120
luk 2 + 3 5

Again this makes use of one ROM and one Nimble glove as mentioned above. This build fares well in pvp with decent asura cast time and good str. This build can play woe too but is more of a killer than the woe type. This is the regular asura build.

*If you’re a str addict you could try raising your str up to 120 and lowering dex but note, you will be more of a woe type monk this way.

The 110 – 110 build

str = 87 + 23 (110)
dex = 86 + 24 (110)
int = 42 + 19 (61)
vit = 49 + 7 (56)
agi – 1
luk – 1

This build is versatile in both woe and pvp, though it may not be the best, it can do well in playing both roles. You could choose to wear two roms and boost up your str if you wish too for woe or whatever you choose, and if you want dex you can wear an aoa and choose to use 2 nimble gloves fro higher dex in pvp. A decent build….

The Kill before you get killed build a.k.a the 130 Dex build (lol, I’ll explain this one in a while)

STR- 93 +27 = 120
Int- 40
Dex 99
Rest – 1

In this build you’ll be switching between ROM’s Nimble gloves, AOA, or int head gears. The good thing about this build is that if you wish to play 130 dex (wtf crazy ass cast time) you will still have a str of above 110 therfore be able to deal decent damage and you could go full str and still have dex above 110 making casting time pretty decent in woe. Again, a build that can go both ways… the problem? You gotta kill the opponent before he kills you! And as for group battles, consider yourself dead, this is more of a kamikaze build. The only way to survive with this build is to be the only survivor (lol) in other words, kill anything hostile on sight!

*That’s it for now, hope I helped you guys out and again if you hate this guide, you don’t have to follow it.

Peace Out!
[GM] K u y a
[GM] K u y a
Admin

https://woonrophilippines.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down